Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wonderful Winter Evening

It's been a long time since our last post in July!!!  I thought about posting all of our life events in cronological order but that may take me more than a year.  So I'll just start with the most recent and go on from there!

It's snowing like crazy here in Everett!  Last night my husband :) and I did our best to enjoy this rare showing of winter!  

We sat in front of our Christmas tree with warm cups of peppermint hot chocolate.

Sydney got a little treat too!
(that's whip-cream on her paws!)

Then we went for a walk around our neighborhood.  
The world is amazingly beautiful and quiet when it is covered in snow.  

I made a snow angel.
(Please note the paws prints around the angel's head. 
I got attacked by Syd's tongue!)

Lucky dog!  We found a ball in the school field and played for awhile.  She loves the snow!  And that ball was just flat enough for her to retrieve!  Sydney will fetch anything, even a snowball!

I hope you are enjoying winter wherever you are!
Stay safe and warm!!!







No comments: