Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CakeSpy takes the cake!

I LOVE CUPCAKES!

I think all of you already knew that. And it probably won't shock you at all that my love for cupcakes and my love for blogs have merged. There are so many SWEET blogs out there and one of my favorites is CakeSpy. This awesome blog pairs sweet info about cupcake shops and bakeries with the adorable art work of Jessie Oleson! The star of the show is Cuppie the Cupcake! (Seen above) Isn't Cuppie cute!!! Well, this morning I got an email from Jessie O herself! She emailed to tell me that I was randomly selected as the winner of a cupcake prize pack! I entered the contest as part of a cupcake poll she ran last week. I don't win these things very often so I thought I would share it with the world, or at least the 4 people that read this blog! (See I'm not kidding) You should definitely check CakeSpy out sometime.

And if you are anywhere near the Wallingford area you should check out Trophy Cupcakes. Now through the end of the Month Trophy is hosting a CakeSpy art show and they even have CakeSpy cupcakes!

Trophy Cupcake Photos c/o Alana via CakeSpy

HAVE A SWEET TUESDAY!!!

1 comment:

Jack said...

MMmmm... I love Trophy Cupcakes. Congrats for your big win!