Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
I don't think there are any.  Sometimes, mainly when I'm chatting, I use words that are easier than the ones I would use if I was actually talking because I can't spell the word in my brain. 
I'm a terrible speller.
2. Do you still write checks?
Yes, well sometimes.  Ryan pays the bills most of the time and we still use checks to pay some of our bills.  I tried to get us to do everything online but it doesn't always work out so out comes the checkbook and pen.  All other purchases are made with our debit cards.  I never carry the checkbook around and neither does Ryan.  The cover is mine and it's a pretty mauve color that just doesn't match Ryan's style.  :o)

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
Oh gosh.  I don't know.  I don't really have a favorite President.  I am more fascinated by the life that surrounds the President.  I love learning about life in the white house, the First Ladies, children and pets.  Oh and the parties that are thrown at the White House and how they decorate for Christmas.

4. Are you a yeller?
Do I have to answer this?
Ummmm . . . Yeah, I guess I am a yeller.  Not all the time but if I'm really frustrated and I don't feel like I am being heard I will yell.  This is something I need to work on both for my marriage and for little people that may live with me someday.

5. Have you ever dumpster dived? 
I don't think so.  I can't remember ever actually dumpster diving.  However, going for a drive with my dad used to be a bit like dumpster diving.  If he spotted something on the road he would usually pull over and check it out.  He's found all kinds of things.  He has amassed quite a collection of license plates!  Even my first couch was found by my dad on the side of the road.  A little bit of his thrifty-ness has rubbed off on me.  I picked up a cute little bookcase on the side of the road and with the addition of a coat of paint that bookcase still holds my books.

I hope everyone has a creat weekend!

If you want to play along head on over to Mama M's website for all the 5QF details.

No comments: